Tuesday, April 25, 2017

April 24, 2017 Week 78 Quito Manantial

Status update on the water.  Or rather lack of water.  Sometimes when we have water we have no electricity.  And when we have electricity we have no water, and sometimes we have neither.  I've had some kind of crazy dreams lately.  We were at a family reunion.  Everyone was there.  It was cool.
We worked really hard this week.  We saw some miracles happen.  Quite a few people came to church, so that was great.  It's very exciting when new people come to church.  Just random things.  We found a few new families to teach actually.  We also got to speak to one of the apostles this week, very cool experience.  Also divisions this week with the zone leaders.  I went with Elder Cox, I really like him a lot, he's a good guy.
I'm also practicing some hymns on the harmonica.  They are coming along.  My comp is getting eaten by bugs, but they aren't touching me.  There was a brawl in the street that we witnessed.  A couple guys not getting along too well.  Never a dull moment here.
Sorry no pictures this week.  We may go bowling next week with another district. We will see.  I guess not much else is happening. I will write more next week.
Love Elder Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment