Monday, May 15, 2017

May 1, 2017 Week 79 Quito, Manantial

This is me with Elder Hernandez


Well we did a little "living by candlelight" this week, just trying to figure out if we could be pioneers. One of our members had an emergency on Tuesday.  He called us in a panic and made us rush over, turns out he needed help with an English exam he was taking.  He really got us there on that one.  We did a little teaching and trying to find people.  Status update on our clothes, we did not get it all back from the lady who washes.  Hopefully that will change, cause I would like all my clothes.   We helped the upstairs neighbors build a bed, but their materials were a little flimsy, so I hope it doesn't break!!  We should also be having a baptism later this month, we are excited about that.  I am hoping it will go well and actually happen. We also went fishing this week, not as fun as Wyoming, but still a good time. They don't use rods just nets.   I am learning to play the harmonica still, it's going well. I had to do another lesson this week, it went very well.  It was about members.  President and his wife will be leaving soon, and we will have a new mission leader.  We had a kind of surprise conference with them this week.  It was fun.  Also I ran into a family that I taught in Riobamba, they are doing really well, and it was exciting to see them. I had been wondering about them.
More weird dreams, this time about open heart surgery.  Very strange.  We did a little jogging this week.  It almost killed me, it's so high here the air is too thin.  Anyway i guess we will skip pretty soon, so I will get the info about that by next week.  Don't worry Mom I'm on it.. Planning it...
Anyway talk to you next week.
Love,
Elder Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment