Thursday, April 13, 2017

March 20, 2017 Week 73 Santo Domingo

Well it's been a good week.  Lots of rain again.  We also had divisions this week.  I love my sector, I hope I never leave.   I love all the kids outside all the time.  They talk to us all the time.  It's super fun.
Exercises about killed me Monday, everything is sore today.  We haven't met any new people this week really. It's kind of hard when you can't visit with families anymore, because they don't want to make any changes.  It makes me sad really. Also I just have to say I really, really, really like the nice lady who washes our clothes. She is super nice.  She won't ever take our money though.  Maybe I can leave some in my pocket and it will show up in her dryer or something.
Thanks for all the voice recordings dad, they are great.  Sounds like basketball was fun.  I'm sorry to have missed Kolt and Kyleigh's last games. Especially the state events, I liked going to those.  I am doing important things over here though.
It's been a short week, it has gone by pretty fast.  We did go to a farm this week to do a service.
 Bug bites They kind of burn actually....
 It's swelling a bit hmmmm...



Eating a Cocoa on a motorcycle
Before it becomes chocolate....
It doesn't taste like chocolate at all, it's hard to explain.  It was really good though.




You know how hard it is to get food around here.  I mean growing it and stuff.  I so appreciate food more now honestly. It's so hot here, I don't think you guys really know what I mean by that. I am sweating all day long.  It's 10:00 at night and I still have the fan on sweating and sweating....
I also decided to make some shoes out of old tires, I tried to cut one up with a razor blade, but I ran into too many wires.  It's harder than I thought to cut through actually. I may have to give up on the idea. Oh ya and I got bit by a dog on my ankle, same dog that bit Elder Brown on his ankle.  He always sneaks up on us.
I also figured out the best way to feel the spirit at church and other places.  I think it's all about being humble, that's when you can learn new things.  You have to be ready to teach, and if you are humble then the Lord can speak to you. Anyway enough for today gotta go
Love,
Elder Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment