Tuesday, April 25, 2017

April 17, 2017 Week 77 Quito Manantial

Well we are currently without water.  I had to shower with 5 liters of water that I found in the house.  It has probably been stored here for about 12 years.  We are not sure why there is no water, we may launch a protest if this continues.
I gave a lesson in a big meeting this week.  I have to say I did alright.  I made it through it anyway. First week of district leader hasn't been super bad.  I do need a few lessons in what I should be doing I guess.  I'll just do my best at lifting people up and such.  Until someone tells me I am doing it wrong.  The Hermanas in our district are really hard workers, they are pretty awesome. I think they think I'm a little dumb, but that's alright.  I'll figure it out eventually.
We haven't had the opportunity to teach anyone yet.  We are just contacting people.  I'm really exited about this sector though I think it's going to be great.  I got a little sick this week for a couple days, my stomach was not my friend.  Anyway that is feeling better.  I just need to say this sector is waaaaay colder than Santo Domingo, and there are a lot of buses.  We take buses everywhere.   We did some service this week for a family who wanted to make their house bigger.  We had to move all these bricks, so we were tossing them to each other we had a system going.  It was pretty good.

This is what Easter looks like here.  They kind of do these reenactments.

I opened my Easter cards that I have been carrying around for 18 months.  Thanks Granny and Mom for those.  I love juicy fruit!  I guess when you packed these you didn't realize it would be two years before Elder Rogers opened it, I'm just saying you could have written a few more words, but I like what you wrote, so thanks everyone. Love you guys
Love Elder Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment