Thursday, April 13, 2017

April 3, 2017 Week 75 Santo Domingo

Hello Family,
Well conference was good, I learned a lot of great things.  Mostly we just need to start being great, no more of this halfway stuff.  All in as they say...  hit me pretty hard really.  Sometimes I think I may be too timid, especially to my family members.  I have learned a lot here and I should probably share it with all you guys...  I mean I know I don't have as much experience as some people, but I think we all have to love each other enough to tell them when they could be doing better I guess. That's what I've been thinking.

Also everyone read Alma 5 it's really good.



Let's just not be afraid to share what we know, with everybody. We don't need to fear man, because really we all need to help each other.  I feel like our friends and kids and people we know in heaven are praying for us and rooting for us to succeed.
Okkkk so about the phone call last night.  I'm still in shock really, I did not expect that at all.  I do believe though that Grandpa is probably about 1000 times happier up there in heaven hanging out with all those that have passed on.  It's a pretty nice place to be I bet.  A big reunion happening up there right now with Grandma and Britani and everyone else.  I do wish I could go to the funeral, but I'm doing good things here.
We had interviews with President this last week.  He basically told me I would be leaving Santo Domingo in two weeks.  I'm not sure where I will be going.
We have been practicing this skit thing we are doing in a few days.  It's gonna be funny I think.
Man there have been some serious thunder storms this week.  I thought it was another earthquake, but it was just thunder.  Anyway.. that is all for now.  I hope everyone is ok there mom.
Love you guys
Elder Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment