Tuesday, November 1, 2016

October 31, 2016 Week 54 Vargas, La Colon


Happy Halloween family,
Well I had a weird dream last night, that I meet mom in walmart.  She was just shopping in Ecuador, but there is no walmart in Ecuador, and when I asked her why she was here she said just touring through South America.  I asked her why she didn't tell me, she said she forgot about me..... Explain that please....
We have been pretty good this week.  My stomach has hurt a little.  My companion says I eat too fast, it's a skill I have I guess.  We have taught a few good lessons this week too.  We found some new people as well.  We have this interesting guy we are teaching, who tells a story about when he was hit by a taxi and an angel saved him from being killed, even though he did get ran over.. it's pretty amazing.
I've decided I need a pit bull.  These people we teach have one, and he is super cute.



It's weird that they are super concerned about American politics here, they always want to talk about who we are voting for.


We also learned how to make arepas fritas from this really nice family.  They may come to the states, I told them they could stay with you guys, maybe they won't come until I am home. Then I could translate for you.
We worked super hard this week and no one came to church this Sunday!! Man it's tough.

No comments:

Post a Comment