Monday, November 21, 2016

November 21, 2016 Week 57 Vargas, La Colon

Hey Everyone,


How has your week been?  Our week was pretty good. We had a few appointments, and maybe even have a couple people that want to get baptized in December!   I guess we will see.  It's important for them to attend church and what not, some times that is hard here.  We had some activities today as well, they were pretty fun.  We also had some meetings and such.  Loads of fun.
Also Zone Conference

They may organize another branch here, I'm gonna volunteer to be Branch President. I think we may need more members first, so we will work on that. Hahaha

Well everybody says it is winter here but I really don't think so. It hasn't gotten colder at all. The people seem to think it has though. I think they just want to talk about something different. The weather is actually really boring. The people here like to say that Quito weather is "The worst in the world" But I always just agree with them to avoid any arguments. It's interesting actually. If they went to Wyoming in the winter they would definitely die...They think that 60 degrees is FREEZING! Its really funny. 

Anyways. So for thanksgiving I haven't heard anybody talk about it. I don't think it happens down here. I am not too sure. I will miss the sweet potatoes...
Oh Well next year!! 
Well I guess I will talk to you next week.


Love Elder Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment