Monday, November 14, 2016

November 7, Week 55 Vargas, La Colon

Hello Family,
How is everyone this week?  Well here we are again, on Monday... P day... the most exciting day of the week.  Just reading everyones letters.  Hey, do you think it will work the same if I use leather polish for car seats on my shoes?  I don't see why not.
We have met some people, and are teaching some people.  There have been a lot of our people on vacation this week, so we will catch them next week I hope.  We did really good this week though.
The potatoes turn the water green here, when you boil them.  I guess that's what you get for not buying Idaho Spuds.  
I opened my Halloween cards, thanks for those, I especially like the apple cider packets!!  I miss apple cider, it smells so good.  They don't have that here, well they do but it is super expensive. So we are drinking it for breakfast tomorrow!!  I can't wait.
They gave me and my companion some things to translate, I guess because they are in English and we are gringos.... so.....  No pictures this week sorry mom.  I've been feeling pretty good, no worries mom, I'm just super tired.  Talk to you guys later!
Love ELDER ROGERS


No comments:

Post a Comment