Saturday, October 29, 2016

October 24, 2016 Week 53 Vargas, La Colon

Well no changes for us this week, still here in Vargas and with Elder Synderguard.  We did have divisions this week, so Elder Little came with me, and my comp went with Elder Potter.  This is a hard area for me, but I will stay diligent.  We did a service project this week, helping some members paint their house.  They seem to add water to their paint to make it last longer, which is not the way we do it, but anyways....  I'm not sure you guys were as excited as me about the forest discovery.


It's by far the coolest thing ever!!!  Thanks for the one year package and letters everyone!!  What's with the glitter mom, seriously messy!!
So today I tried to dry my sheets over the stovetop.  I'm glad you got a new dryer, but I don't have one.  After being over here washing my clothes in a sink and on the roof, I would gladly use your washer and dryer, mom.  By myself even, I would do my own laundry.
We did find some new people, and we taught them and invited them to baptism, and they said yes!!! Pretty good news there.
We always have 8:00 church here. Well I guess that covers it. Hope you are all doing well. Love you
Love Elder Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment