Tuesday, August 30, 2016

August 29, 2016 Week 45 Vargas La Colon

Hello Family,
How is everyone?  Sorry to hear your car broke down, that's a bummer.  We don't have cars we walk everywhere.. so.....
I have discovered the Liahona magazine, I enjoy reading it. It has a lot of good pictures and stories in it.  There's a good article about senior missionary work.  I like those guys, they are like your parents out here.  We had good ones in the MTC, I'm not sure they have any here though.  There was also a story about a kid who wanted something, but he couldn't afford it, and his parents were sick.  Anyway so he ended up getting a surprise from someone, of some toys he wanted or something.  It reminded me of the time that those members in Springville gave us toys for Christmas that one year.  I tried to see who they were, but they ran off.  It makes me want to do something more to help the little kids around here.  I also want to thank those people that gave to me when I was little, of course I don't know who they were.
We haven't been able to meet with that family I told you about again yet, they are only available one day a week.  We do have an investigator though, he is cool.
Our cell phone was being stupid, I have to clean the connecters all the time, because they aren't good. So we got another phone, it is funny because it is the same phone I had in Solonda.
I'm super tired this week and have been falling asleep pretty early.



I guess that is all for now.  Love you guys
Love Elder Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment