Saturday, August 27, 2016

August 22, 2016 Week 44 Vargas La Colon



Hey Mom
Thanks for the package, I enjoyed all the letters from everyone.  I've been washing my clothes in the sink in this sector.  I refuse to pay for the laundromat.  I also refuse to match my socks now, because unlike you mom, I can't watch netflix while I do it.
I have been cooking quite a bit lately, I don't want to alarm anyone, but I am getting pretty good at being on my own.
I almost got killed by a dog.  We were minding our own business knocking on doors and stuff.  There are a lot of stairs here, so we are walking up the stairs, I look to my right and all the sudden this giant dog comes running at me with its mouth open barking and trying to eat me.  (intent to kill, I'm not joking)

I ripped off my bag and tried to whack it with my bag, he had me backed up against the wall trying to kill me.  Finally he ran off.  No respect.... I felt like Chuck Norris there for a sec... Why don't they wanna eat my companion?? Just me. Anyway...



We  went to a park and met some friendly people.



Well we are just trying hard.  My new motto "Just try" actually it's always been my moto hasn't it.  Like Dad used to tell me when I was swimming,  "go out there and beat everybody"  "I'll try Dad"
Yep

Also Wednesday all of our appointments were not home, so we decided to try one more house, and we found this really cool family of 7.  We taught the grandkids and the kids and the mom, it was awesome!  Anyway Have a great week Love you Guys
Love Elder Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment