Friday, August 26, 2016

August 15, 2016 Week 43 Vargas, La Colon


Well this week has been pretty good.  We have been looking for a lot of people this week. I had a good scripture that I wanted to share, but I lost it.  I don't know where it went.  This sector seems really hard, we have not gotten any serious investigators at this time.  It is hard when no one wants to do anything to change their lives.  Some weeks you have more bad days than good days, and that was kind of how this week has been. I just wanna have a day that goes exactly right once on a while. Stress......
I have been feeling pretty good this week., just a few episodes of sickness, but my medicine is working pretty good, and I am trying to eat stuff I'm supposed to.  There doesn't seem to be any spaghetti sauce here, so  today I am just having noodles.  We had a good meeting with President last night, and all the leaders here in this ward.  Oh Mosiah 2 I think it is pretty good.  Anyway read that.  Writing in my journal everyday is killing me... just so you know. My shoes are completely torn up and now I don't know what to do. I know that you said to not procrastinate but I....just...couldn't....help it....So they are broken. I might just start using my sunday shoes. But they are a little big to use every single day. I thought my feet would get alot bigger but turns out that doesn't happen in 9 months. I might have to buy some from Ambato. They are super cool shoes though. I wouldn't mind doing that. I think next week I am going to send all of my voice recordings in the morning so I can just type to you guys in the Afternoon. I need to find a cyber that is awesome though. Those are hard to come by.  No pics this week sorry.  

Ya there was another earthquake in Quito, I slept through it, I don't know what's wrong with me!
I found a waffle iron, but they are like 70 bucks. 
Don't have fun without me. I am just happy that school is going to start soon and nothing happy happens during school so...

No comments:

Post a Comment