Wednesday, September 7, 2016

September 5, 2016 Week 46 Vargas, La Colon



Hello Family!  How was your week?  Everything is going well here.  These nice people from Peru taught us to make these really good things called Arepas.  They are super good, especially if you put meat and stuff in them.  You should figure out how to make them.  I don't think I want a job where you wear a suit everyday.  Living out of a suitcase is hard too.  There are a ton of bugs here, I keep getting bitten by stuff.  I think they just hide in the grass and wait for me.

Just been looking for people to teach, lots of stairs here.  We had a productive week, I think.  We are going to a baptism this week, we have been teaching this kid who is 9.  His family are members and I think his dad will baptize him.  So that will be good.   No pictures this week, dumb computer is too slow.  The days go by pretty fast, I don't know what else to tell you.  Gotta go talk to you later!!
Love Elder Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment