Tuesday, August 9, 2016

August 8, 2016 Week 42 Vargas La Colon

Hey Mom,
Been in this new area for 6 days now, and we are just trying to find people to teach.  I am super tired and I just want to go to sleep.  The Basina keeps shutting off our water when I'm in the shower!! It's making me crazy and late for church.  I'm trying to set a good example here, but it's hard. None of our investigators came to church Sunday, hopefully this week will be better.  We are trying to talk to people, but they keep shutting me down.  We are working hard and contacting people like crazy.
Also I need to get a waffle iron, I really need one.  Oh and my shoes are all crap, I'll figure something out don't worry.


It's back to the laundromat in this area.  Or wash my clothes in the sink...
We went to a park today, it was nice.  I'm doing great.  I'm back to speaking Spanish all the time since my new comp doesn't speak English of course.
I don't know what else to tell you, sorry about Kloe's Guinea Pig.  You could eat it, but you'd have to cook it right.  I guess I will go look for my waffle iron now, talk to you next week.
Love Elder Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment