Tuesday, August 8, 2017

July 31, 2017 Week 92 Quito, Manantial

Hello Family,
How are you guys doing this week?
We had our first zone conference with the new President, and it was pretty good.  I enjoyed not having any practices, so that was nice, but probably we will next time.  We talked a lot about the spirit, and such, very good. He gave us this list about how you can tell when you are feeling the spirit and things maybe we do that make us not feel the spirit.
We all got new pillows so that was great.  It's been a good week, we had some good divisions.


I think I may look for some plaid shirts on p day.  Maybe that will be my new style and I need boots too.  I had to sew up my favorite shirt.  I think they will last a few more weeks.   We need to find more people to teach.  I really love the families we are helping now, they are all great people.  I just want to find more people to help.
Also I got my last haircut in the mission so that is something.  One of the members got me a plaid shirt, I love it.  It was so nice of them. I may have to pick up a couple more.  Anyway working hard still thanks for always writing.
Love Elder Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment