Monday, August 28, 2017

August 28, 2017 Week 96 Quito, Manantial

Well the usual stuff this week.  Trying to find people as always.  The rabies shots are going great, except it takes 2 hours to get there and really it isn't that far.  It was supposed to be Friday, and I had the wrong day, so we were in a rush a little bit.  Not a lot of people home this week, it didn't seem like.  Then I got super sick Wednesday and barfed again for who knows what reason.  Sick and have rabies  geeez.....  Then Friday the buses were not running, I think they were like on strike or something, so we just walked everywhere.  That slowed us down quite a bit that day.  We had a good Sunday.  Still trying to come up with ideas for finding new people.  Throwing out ideas!!  Hmmm.  Anyway that's about the week for ya.
I am studying a little Hebrew as well.  I think I like languages and would like to study scriptures in more languages actually.  Maybe some ancient text what do you think?  It sounds interesting.  Anyway sorry no pictures later. Love
Elder, Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment