Thursday, August 24, 2017

August 21, 2017 Week 95 Quito, Manantial

Well we got changes and I will be staying here, with Elder Guzmon.  He has been here a while as well, came in with me I think, so we are gonna finish strong and I am really excited about that.  We are ready to work hard, and get a lot of people interested.  I have been very sick this week, a really bad cold, and I am super tired.  Maybe it's the rabies, but I am getting the shots..... Two so far, in my arm which is better.  It takes forever to get to the hospital to get them.  It takes too much of our time.  I mean I feel like I can drive across the state of Wyoming faster, so something is wrong here.
Here's a picture of Daysi and her family, She is still feeling poorly.


The shower broke again, I think something is up with the wires or something.  I think I will try fixing it myself.  These things aren't super safe though I don't feel.  Electricity and water don't really go together.  I mean while you are showering it shouldn't really spark.
I hate washing socks, and pants as well actually.  I have gotten pretty good at washing though.  I'm still not sure how Granny irons so fast, I am not good at it still, and I have been practicing.
I was thinking of having a Book of Mormon marathon.  It would be so cool to get a bunch of members and investigators together to do.  Just read for like 3 days straight.....
I need to start some exercises, but last time I tried that I got bit by a dog, so I am a little reluctant to do so.
We have not heard anything about the eclipse, so whatever...
So I will be needing a job in a month or so,  how about you find something nice for me.  Is there any professional campers out there, cause I can do that I think.  I don't have time to think about that so you do it for me please.  I guess that is all for now.
Love Elder Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment