Thursday, August 24, 2017

August 14, 2017 Week 94 Quito, Manantial

Well we went to a cool place that I will send pictures of.  We ran into a few other missionaries too. It was a good time.



There is still a lot to do here, so I am trying not to get distracted with thoughts of home, and whatever else I may be doing in the future.




Also one of our investigators wants to get baptized, she wants me to still be here, but with changes coming up I'm not sure where I will be.  I think she will get baptized no matter who is here so that is great news.  In other news I still can't find that dog, so the nurses say I have to get the rabies shots, I'm not looking forward to it at all.  I mean what are the odds that I'll die anyways, they give those to you in your belly button ya know.  Cursed dog!! The only time in my whole life I decide to go running.  Stupid......  Freaking out a little.....  I don't think that dog had rabies if anyone wants my opinion.
Anyway we have done some visits with some of the members this week and also had divisions.  We may organize some movie nights here at the church once a week, I think it would be a good idea.  I have some lessons to prepare this week also.  I'd also like to get me a suit made before I leave here, and if you guys want some nice gifts, let me know what they are.
I've also done my first baptism interview in my calling here.  It went well, I am happy I am able to do that for this investigator.  We are hoping to have a lot of people come to church this Sunday.
I did get to see Elder Brown, I miss that guy.  We had a good talk.  Anyway just keeping on with the work, thanks for all the support.
Love, Elder Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment