Tuesday, September 5, 2017

September 4, 2017 Week 97 Quito, Manantial

Well Hello Family,
It's been a good week, except I had to wash all my clothes by hand again this week.  I can't wait to see a washing machine again.  We had a couple investigators come to church.  Coming to church is the best thing you can do to make your lives better people!!  We are just teaching as always and trying to keep working hard.  I may stop writing Mom, after all I only have a few weeks left, and I will just be doing what I have been doing for the last 2 years.
I am sorry to here about Wesley, I hope he will be ok, I think he will be.  I sure do like that guy.  Just keep everybody praying and fasting and say hi to him for me.  We will send prayers from Ecuador.  Don't lose hope!
Love Elder Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment