Tuesday, July 18, 2017

June 26, 2017 Week 87 Quito, Manantial

Well my stomach has been hurting again a little lately, I thought I had it figured out, but I guess not.  I have started this new remedy of boiling oregano and then drinking the water.  Around here they just think if you boil coke and add some lemons to it, it will cure anything.  I haven't tried that yet, I might not.  My foot is feeling better though.  I did some capacitations again this week, the zone leaders came to watch.  I am trying to be a good leader and trainer here.  My companion was a little sick this week, so I read a lot of scriptures and talks.  I enjoy Alma, it's my favorite.  It tells about all the things the Lord has done for us, and we should always remember all the things he does.  People always turn wicked when they forget what the Lord has done for them personally.  It's hard to for some people to understand, that we need to be active in our salvation.  We need to change and try and live righteously.  Maybe I will be a Book of Mormon historian, it's such a great book really.  I love learning things from it.
Then I cleaned some of the house, and called all of our new investigators and contacted some other people.  Just everything I could do while stuck inside. It's important to be a good babysitter when your companion is sick, I gotta watch over him and such.
I'm not sure if I ever want to share a bathroom again with anyone, just a random thought.  Anyway all is well here. Having a great time.  Had a fun activity with the zone.


Well I guess I will write next week.
Love Elder Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment