Thursday, July 20, 2017

July 17, 2017 Week 90 Quito, Manantial

The most exciting thing this week was baptism day!!!  It was so great.  I'm very excited for these new members. I am going to miss these guys a lot when I leave.  There have been some miracles here, and it has been awesome.


Anyway, I have a talk to prepare for sacrament tomorrow.  So I will be sure to be getting on that soon.  Now we really need to get some new people to teach, we will continue with these guys as well, but it is just very exciting.  So were the scorpions I found in the font.  I cleaned them out before... don't worry.  Geez....
Here are some more pictures of various things we saw this week.




Also we did this service this week, this lady asked us to come help her move some dirt so we were like all right that will take about an hour.  When we show up we are moving a huge pile of dirt from the 5th floor to the bottom floor with 3 5 gallon buckets.  It took us 4.5 hours.  I was beat, my hands have blisters and are bleeding a little.  We tried to lower it down with a rope, but it kept breaking and it was a little dangerous for the people below us so...
Also happy bday to granny and dad!!
Love Elder Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment