Wednesday, June 21, 2017

June 19, 2017 Week 86 Quito, Manantial

Hello Family,

There is so much to do....  We are doing well, getting to know my companion and such.  I have discovered he is a fan of Justin Bieber..... Also I like the new zone leader, Elder Gonzalas, He seems cool.  I've only talked to him once.
I'll tell you about this thing on my foot, it is a little concerning, maybe I'll send a picture later.  It is pretty swollen now, and hurts quite a bit.  It's interesting, we may have to amputate......  Still teaching our investigators.  Still getting ready for baptism, some got pushed back a few weeks. Satan works hard sometimes on making our plans harder.   We did find a new guy this week who is pretty cool, but he works a lot of Sundays so I'm not sure he can come to church.
Also made some no bake cookies, put a little root beer extract in there.  Not a bad idea.
We went bowling as a zone, it was fun.


Tell Granny that I am in fact getting my shoes fixed today, so no worries....  There's a guy that will patch the holes, if I had smaller feet I'd just buy new ones, but there are none in my size.  I think they will last the rest of the time here.  He's putting tires on them.  It's magic!!

It's a little lonely without Elder Astin, back to speaking Spanish all day.... Now I don't know if I'm speaking English or Spanish, I get all mixed up. There are some new Sisters in our zone too. Everything is going pretty well so we will keep up the work.
Love Elder Rogers



No comments:

Post a Comment