Tuesday, December 6, 2016

December 5, 2016 Week 59 Vargas, La Colon

Hey Family,

Well what a wonderful week!  There have been changes and I am now going to a placed called Tarqui... It's in Chillogallo.  I am in a new house....hmm... it's interesting there. I am pretty excited to be here.  I am in Quito still of course still the city. It is a little flatter, which I'm happy about.  Also still in the mountains, rainy and cold, a bit south of where I was before.
We had a devotional this week, we wore santa hats, and lit candles, and did a little singing in a park.  Some people came to talk to us and take our pictures and stuff.  Contacted a bunch of people.  I ran into a family I really liked again from Solonda, it was great to see them.  They learned to speak English from the disney movies they say..hahaha.  I tried to make some chicken, it didn't turn out too good, I think it must have been the chickens fault.
We opened a couple of our packages, thanks mom.  There is zero point zero inches of snow here.  I see you are getting some there.  Good for you, we will not be getting any here.
I am with Elder Choque now, he is from Peru.  I better go, talk to you next week.
Love Elder Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment