Tuesday, December 27, 2016

December 26, 2016 Week 62 Tarqui, Chillogallo

Merry Christmas!!




Well a strange thing happened this week, I got changed to Santa Domingo on Thursday.  I thought I would stay in Tarqui for a long time, but no dice.  I really liked it there, it's was awesome sector, and the ward was great.  It is sooooo hot here in Santa Domingo.... Like really hot, humid actually.  I may die...  My clothes are really just sticking to me.  It is pretty flat here, not as many steps and mountains.  I am way west of where I was before.  It's pretty stressful to pack all the time by the way.
Elder Brown is my new companion.  I am training again.  The house is pretty good.  Someone took my pillow, so I will have to get another one.



We had like three lessons just today, it was awesome.  I think there are a couple baptisms coming up this weekend.  So that will be good.
Thanks for all the Christmas presents.  They are all real nice.   I was pretty good at the guessing game.
My stomach has been hurting again for a few days, I think I should avoid onions at all costs.
We had our district meetings.  They fed us some great food.  Turkey, and stuffing, and real mashed potatoes with gravy.  It was real good.
We also did some service today.  So things are going well here.  I guess that is all for now.  Until next week
Love Elder Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment