Friday, December 23, 2016

December 19, 2016 Week 61 Tarqui, Chillogallo

Hey there family,



I got my package mom, I don't know if I was supposed to wait till Christmas, but it didn't specifically say so of course I opened it.  WOW a mini waffle maker, I had no idea they made those, I love it!! I haven't had a waffle in 13 months, and it really hits the spot!! Thank you guys.


Well this week we have been working really hard to find new people. Also we had divisions with the zone leaders and district leader. We basically change companions for the day. It's good most of the time and you learn a lot. So we did that for two days so there was'
t too much done in our own sector because we went to the sector of the zone leaders. So that is always sad. But we did work super hard and found a few people to start teaching. Sadly nobody came to church either so we are a little lost on what to do. We are not discouraged though. This sector is fantastic and we know we are going to have more success here. So we are doing great. I am also feeling a little better. I think its all the rain that we have in Quito. Its alot. But we are doing well.

I'm not sure where we will Skype from but we will be doing that on Sunday.  We found this pretty cool park in the middle of no where.

I am doing good talk to you guys on Sunday.
Love Elder Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment