Wednesday, December 14, 2016

December 12, 2016, Week 60 Tarqui, Chillogallo

Hey family,
My new companion is Elder Choque.

The new area is pretty great.  The church is two stories high, and the members are pretty awesome.  They are just super happy people.  We have made a few new contacts, and have taught a few lessons this week.  I got a little sick earlier this week, just a cold i think.  Don't panic.  We cleaned the house real good.  I got a bunch of bleach and sprayed the whole bathroom down, but then it reminded me of the swimming pool.  I didn't realize how much I missed swim practice and the pool!!   It's killing me.... In other news, I finally found a Wyoming quarter, after 13 months here. I know you guys don't think that is super exciting, but I guess you haven't been here in Ecuador for over a year...


It's kind of cool how I can speak Spanish now, except in the mornings when I first wake up....
Anyway have a good week
Love Elder Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment