Monday, October 3, 2016

October 3, 2016 Week 50 Vargas La Colon

Hey family, How is it going?? Everything is good here.  We have been working hard.  My companion and I are doing real well I think.  We have met some new people and we hope to get some of them to come to church soon cause that would be really great.

Well the other day we got caught in a rain storm, it was pretty bad.  I did not have my umbrella, but my companion had his.  Always be prepared.... oops... I was super soaked!
 The rain is pretty cold here.

We did some service today for a family.  We helped them move some of their furniture to a new house.  We moved all the heavy stuff.  They even had a dryer. I haven't seen one of those in a house here yet.
I saw some people slaughter some sheep the other day, very interesting.  Like in the street really. Maybe they had lamb chops for dinner.
Anyways conference was really good, we are always excited for conference here in the mission field!! I hope you guys have a good week I will talk to you next week.
Love Elder Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment