Monday, September 26, 2016

September 26, 2016 Week 49 Vargas, La Colon

Well this week has been pretty good, filled with a lot of Spanish and English. I have to do all the talking cause the newbies don't speak too much. Well it has been good though. Training is real different than being a normal person. It's a little harder just cause you need to teach everything you know to your companion. So that is really fun. My companion already knows a whole lot so it isn't too different than what I am used to but still. Its a little different. I think everything is going really well though. We have been working really hard, my companion and I are always tired now. We have been finding some new people. All in all it's a little hard but it's fun at the same time. It's definitely the most rewarding thing I have done in a long time. We are doing really well though, we had five lessons one day this week.  It was great, how is everything else going there? It's actually been pretty cold here in the mornings like freezing cold. This computer is soooooo slow I can't get anything to upload today..... sorry MOM.... till next week!
LOVE you guys
Elder Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment