Monday, October 17, 2016

October 10, 2016 Week 51 Vargas, La Colon

Hey Mom,
I got the package, and I will not open it till it has officially been 1 year.  Next week I guess!! Glitter everywhere mom, did you not think that one through?  It's everywhere mom...  It has been raining all week long!  We have had many appointments this week, some good, some bad... but that's how it goes here.  We will be quite busy this week.  This is a hard area I think.   We will be having district meetings and verification this week, so that will be fun.  I really need a waffle iron here, they are super expensive though.
We had a bus contact the other day.  There was 6 of us and we each took a turn standing up on the bus and saying a few things about who we are and what we are doing here.   We told people that we would love to teach them some lessons about Jesus and our church and if they see us walking around to not be afraid to talk to us.  No one has so far, but we still tried it.

We are in winter here, so it is rainy pretty much every day.  I guess I will see you guys later!! Love ya
Elder Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment