Monday, September 19, 2016

September 19, 2016 Week 48 Vargas, La Colon

Thanks for the package MOM,  I can't believe all the stupid stuff you send me, but I like it. The twizlers taste a little weird, but maybe because they have been in there for a couple months.  My new comp is Elder Synderguard.


Training is going good, there is just a lot to teach.  We have been very busy this week.  We have meet a lot of new people, some pretty cool ones.  I'm just trying to do a good job teaching and such.....
We have had some good days, been feeling pretty good and what not...working like crazy.
I am hoping we have some people come to church next week, that would be really nice.  We saw some nice videos at district this week.  We also got a new cellphone this week. The problem with it is that I can't really hear anyone when we talk on it.
That's crazy that Drew is serving with one of my relatives, even though I don't know him.
Oh by the way I ran into a giant spider today. It was so big, seriously I don't think we could have squished it with a rock, or a boulder, you'd need a car to kill this thing.... It was massive, I hate spiders.  I do want to pet a monkey.  They have monkeys here, I just need to find one.   Anyways gotta go
Love Elder Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment