Wednesday, July 27, 2016

July 25, 2016 Week 40 Oriente Quiteno

Hello Family,

Well morale is a little low today, I broke my trompo. Threw it into a wall and it just exploded.  I felt a little sick last night again. I bought some street cologne today, smells nice.  Something super cool about Ecuador is that they can make custom clothing, real nice stuff.  I have been kind of cold here in this sector.  I have been in this sector a month already.
We had some good lessons this week, and had about five investigators come to church.
Well I had to buy some dog food for all the stray dogs here.  They are starving.  Some people feed them bread, but that seems more like duck food, so I got them some dog food.  I am only going to feed my favorites though.
We had interviews with the President, they came to the house, and talked to us.  My comp was a little sick a day last week.  We continue to work hard and are looking for people to teach.  All is well here!
No pictures sorry maybe next week gotta go
Love Elder Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment