Thursday, July 14, 2016

July 11, 2016 Week 38 Oriente Quiteno

Hey Mom,
Of course we felt the Earthquake!! I ate all of my food that was in my emergency thing...I can't help myself...  
Well this week was good. Just alot of getting over being sick. I feel better now. We are a little discouraged right now because we didn't have any of our investigators show up to the church...So that kind of stinks.. Well we are feeling a little better this week. I guess I will send the voice recordings of this week. Sorry they don't make too much sense. Well I don't really know what else has been happening. Just alot of trying to not be sick and trying to help people have a testimony. It seems like it just keeps getting harder, just tough. We keep trying though. It's tufff and people don't want to change but we do have a lot of people that are very interested. I know that we are trying really hard to find the people that need us. That is really all we need to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment