Monday, July 4, 2016

July 4, 2016 Week 37 Oriente Quiteno

Hey Family,
Everything is going well, except that I am still pretty sick.  This week went by pretty fast, mostly because I can't remember anything cause I'm sick.  It's just a bad cold and stuff, I just don't feel good.  Not 100 percent, maybe just 12 percent, I'll pull through though. Pretty tired.  The zone leaders just dropped by to check in on us, we are doing well.
Still a little lost sometimes, but trying hard. There are a lot of stairs built in the mountains here, we just climb them all day long, looking for people to teach.  It's a little harder because people are spread out a bit. There are no flat areas here at all. We have to take busses everywhere, because it is so steep.
There are a lot of dirt roads in this sector, which reminds me of home and makes me happy.
Sounds like you are all having a good time playing with Munchie, camping and stuff.  I miss camping.
This place used to be split up into three sectors.  I kind of miss everyone in Solanda, I had big plans for that sector.  Elder Adams and I are doing great though.

I have been studying a lot.  I enjoy it.  Well I guess I better go, Love you guys.
Love Elder Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment