Monday, March 21, 2016

March 21, 2016 Week 22 Riobamba


That sounds super exciting I mean everybody is puking and it sounds like a blast. I am not sick and I feel great. I have been feeling a lot better about gramps. Well this week was good and I bought a voice recorder, I am trying to make it work so I can send voice recordings instead of needing to type all the time. I hate that hahaha. Well I will recount what happened, 
So Monday was a little tough and the same with Tuesday but then once Wednesday hit I was fine. Well the zone leaders helped me out a lot with stuff. So then Wednesday was just a normal day and we taught our investigators like always. So that all happened.  Then on Thursday we had our meetings as a zone and district. That is always fun. The next day we had a conference with President Christensen. That was really fun and we had a lot of questions so he answered all of the questions and it lasted about 7 hours and I almost died because I hate long reunions. I wish my stupid voice recorder was working but It's not and I had a lot of recordings on there for you guys. Well then on Saturday we had the baptism of Fernando and Andy. That was really fun. 


Then yesterday we confirmed the people that we baptized and what not. Sorry this isnt too detailed I was planning on using my voice recorder but...
I think I will be leaving next monday, so maybe I will go to Quito next.  Love you guys mom, I think I gotta go but I will write more next week and hopefully my voice recorder will want to cooperate. Tell everybody I said hi and Love you guys mom

Love Elder Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment