Wednesday, March 16, 2016

March 14, 2016 Week 21 Riobamba


Well I am glad everyone is ok mom, I will try and remember what we did this week but maybe you could take some pictures or some videos of what everybody says so I can read it or watch the video too. I don't know, but I am sorry that I can't be home for the funeral, but I am here working hard mom. So this week was really good and we had a lot of suff happen. I don't know how much I want to type today but here it goes. So we had a little bit of a ruff time this week with being able to visit. My companion is a little sick and I got a little sick but only a little.
So we have been teaching the familia Malka, the people who went to church last week. Those guys are awesome and really want to learn more. They are a little slower so we have to read slow and teach with a lot of examples. They live a little far away and recently we have been walking to their house. They are great though and always want to give us stuff but we have to tell them that what we teach is free and they don't need to pay us anything. They are awesome and are ready to change. 
We are also still helping the older man Hermano Fernando with how to read and stuff. He is doing good but we don't have any thrift stores or anything around here so I just gave him a jacket so he wont be cold anymore. He says that his knees hurt from he cold so. We are going to bapize him and Andy this Saturday. I am going to baptize Andy and my companion Fernando.  How is Kamas mom? I miss Kamas. What else are you guys doing? Are you sure everyone is ok? When is the funeral? 
Also we had a zone activity which was cool. We went to the same park as before. It is a really nice park. I can't really remember much else. The whole Gramps dying thing is a little hard to take here in Ecuador. Tell everyone I love them, especially Grandma Pepsi.
I miss stories about the mountains and everything. I miss grannys food mom, 

Love Elder Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment