Monday, June 5, 2017

June 5, 2017 Week 84 Quito, Manantial

Happy bday Bean!!
How's everyone?  It has been a really good week, we had 9 investigators come to church, and several would like to be baptized, so we are so excited about that.  It has been a week of great things.  I got my other bday package, so thanks for that.  Cruel joke though... Any way, we had conferences with President this week, and it is his last one in the mission.  I am still trying to figure out how to be a good district leader.  We had a meeting about that and I learned a lot so that was also great.   We just meet a lot of new people and had some good visits and lessons.   This is a great area with some really great people and I love the ward.  It is going great.  Thanks for writing I will talk to you later
Love Elder Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment