Tuesday, May 30, 2017

May 8, 2017 Week 80 Quito, Manantial

Well once again no water!!  Whatever....  We had a great appointment with one of our investigators, he feels good about baptism on May 20,  so that is awesome.  All-in-all a good week of staying busy.  Got a new zone leader, he's a good guy.  We had an activity this week, I got eaten alive by some bugs.  Played a little soccer also.
It's definitely a great ward here in this area, full of great people.  I think we can get a lot done here actually.
Cinco de Mayo here the 5th, made some burritos that day.  I had a couple days of not feeling too well this week, just achy and tired.  It's fine though.  We purchased some stuff from our window today, I'll tell you about that later.  I don't have any pics this week, but we are skypeing in a few days anyway, so I feel it creates more excitement this way.  We also made some more arepas with the Venezuelans.  They are awesome!! Anyway no pictures, oops, maybe next time.
Love Elder Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment