Tuesday, February 7, 2017

February 6, 2017 Week 67 Santo Domingo

Hey family,
We ate some cow feet today, not my favorite.  Lots of people like it here..... I'm still not sure.  Also I finally got my shoes fixed.  I just had this guy put this new stuff on the bottom to cover the holes, and now I think they will last the rest of my mission.


A couple of our investigators have agreed to be baptized the end of Feb.  So that is really exciting.  They are awesome people.
Learning to play the guitar.....


Also I went for a run the other day, so that is something new.  Elder Rogers running.
Also I am growing a lemon tree.  It's coming along nicely.

We had a good stake conference this week also.  President came, which was real good.  He is all about numbers.


 Another thing, I think we all need to step it up with this work.  Every member a missionary!!!!  I think if we all did that it would be great.  If you see new people coming to church, just really talk to them and make them feel welcome.  That would be great. It's all about obedience really people.
We went around in a group of about 4 a little bit this week.  I'm learning to speak a little Navajo, it's super hard!  Well that's about all.  Thanks for all the letters and emails.  Love you guys
Love, Elder Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment