Tuesday, February 14, 2017

February 13, 2017 Week 68 Santo Domingo

Great week and a great day today.  We visited the tsachila tribe.  They are really cool people. They have these natural saunas that they make, and a medicine tent type thing where the shawmen do stuff. They do some interesting things....  They make their own clothes.  We also threw some spears, I'm not very good at it.  I'll practice more when I get home.  Get me a spear please.







Sunday was real good.  We had people come, to church and we have a baptism set up for the end of this month. So that is great.  We have had some really good lessons, which is just great.  Spiritual stuff happening here....
 It has been raining every day here and there.  We saw someones roof caved in.  Everyone is trying to build damns and stuff.   Big rain storm, thunder, lightening, everything.
Teaching and knocking on doors.  Work work work....
Also we got some of our clothes ruined!! Don't ask..  It's ok, I'll be fine.  My companion might not be though, cause it was his fairly new suit.  Destroyed....   Also it is time for the kids to be throwing that chalk powder again.  I hate it, it stains your shirt.
We had reunions this week, just quick ones.  I'm teaching a little English.
We are tired, so we must be working hard.  We have a little bit of stress.  Not to worry, we can handle it.  Ether 12:27

PS Happy Valentines Day

Love Elder Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment