Tuesday, May 24, 2016

May 23, 2016 Week 31 Solanda


HEY MOM, Love you guys btw, 

I had a good birthday, the people here are awesome and during our Consejo, counsel thing between the missionaries and the ward, they threw me a party. They bought cake and some cola and what not... Anyways so they gave me an oreo cake, I love oreos. So they got me this cake and all this stuff and we had a good party. They have a tradition where they smash your face in the cake...I don't like it too much but whatever....Anyways so basically we found some new people to teach and they are pretty awesome. We found this one old guy Named Jorge and he can't walk very well and he is also really blind. He is awesome though. We have shared a 
couple lessons with him and his family.  They are super excited. I think I explained everything in my voice recordings. Those are so much easier hahahaha. Love you guys
What is your advice on trying to be more patient? I am still a teenager, I need advice mom

I guess I'll tell you a little about the week, as you know Monday we climbed that huge mountain, and it almost killed me.  Huge mountain really.  Tuesday I felt a little sick, but we prepared our investigator for baptism. Wednesday we had a mini conference with the President and it was a really good one.
It took all day. Then we went by some of our people and actually met two new investigators. Had a zone meeting and learned some stuff.  Friday nothing much happened.  We will be having a baptism this weekend and I will be confirming our new member, I am a little nervous. 

Friday planning a zone activity, and some other planning. I've been really busy this week, and I am super tired.

This is Sister Godoy.  The most exciting thing that happened this week was the baptism.




Oh and there was another earthquake, I think me and my companion were the only ones in Ecuador who slept through it.  And all the phone calls after too.
Oh and thanks for the punchy balloons mom, they lasted about 30 seconds, so we really enjoyed that.
It's hard to believe I have been in Ecuador for half of my 18th year.
Gotta go Love Elder Rogers


No comments:

Post a Comment