Tuesday, May 17, 2016

May 16, 2016 Week 30 Solanda



This week was pretty good,  After Skype we went and dropped off Elder Barton.  Bye Big Guy.
Then I went back with Elder Memmett, we slept at his house that night, which was kind of bad, because I thought we were going back to my house, so I had no clothes to sleep in.  Then on Monday morning we went and picked up my new companion Elder Kern.  On Tuesday we visited this family that we have been working with to see if they wanted a lesson.  One of them decided to get baptized
on the 21 of May, which as you know is one day before my bday.  I did not plan that. You can try to send me a cake if you want.
We got a little lost on Tuesday, but that's what happens when I don't know where I'm going.  It's fine...
We have a little problem with one of our families, and I'm all out of ideas about it, I'm just 18 I don't know what I'm doing with my life.
Wednesday was pretty normal, nothing much there.
Thursday had some really good lessons.  There was an activity, with some spiritual stuff and a dance. We left for the dance part, because we don't dance..... They had really good sandwiches there.
Friday we walked around ALOT  we found a few more people to teach in the streets here and there.
Saturday we had 4 lessons which was great, and saw a lot of our contacts.  It's just great to see everyone.

Today we spent all day riding up this mountain.  It's called a teleferico.  It took forever, and I thought I was gonna die.  I got some good pictures though.  We were like 13,600 feet above sea level.  So I don't feel too great right now.  Yeah we hiked for way too long.... I thought I was gonna die, man I thought the mountains in Wyoming were steep but this thing about killed me....

I love this stuff called ponymalta  and it tastes just likes sweet potatoes on Thanksgiving.  Like when granny makes it for us.  I bought three liters of it and drank it all!!  It might not be too good for me, but I did it anyway.  I hated it when I first got here and it's so good now.
Well Love you guys
Elder Rogers


No comments:

Post a Comment