Tuesday, April 5, 2016

April 4, 2016 Week 24 Solanda

HEY MOM!
Well I hate typing but here it goes....So mom this week was great with the exception of a few things. So Monday, was pday and we got changes and went to our new sectors. I got Elder Bradshaw as my new companion. He is great and we knew each other from Riobamba when he was in my zone. He is awsome, my best friend in the mission probably. Well that's what happened Monday.

Then on Tuesday we woke up and got to work. Man you wouldnt believe how hard it is to open a sector. We don't know any members....or investigators....or anybody...its rough. Anyways so we basically started calling people in the area book. So we just started contacting and talking to all the members and what not. So we are really tired because every day we just try and figure out what we are doing. 
 Usually you just change one companion out of a sector because that one guy knows the place but this time they just put the two of us here....And we haven't ever been here before so we don't know where we are. Just imagine if somebody dropped you off in the middle of the woods...its kind of like that....Also we have been doing our laundry in the washing machine. its great.
Also on Tuesday we received some news....Elder Bradshaw needs to go home because he has been sick his whole mission.....So....We have been trying to work this whole week but he is leaving tomorrow and I am really sad and don't want to see him go. He is the best missionary here...He's my friend and I hope we keep in touch cause he is my pana. 
We have been trying to work and meet members but its rough. It has been an emotional week for the two of us....


Also we had General Conference and that was awesome. We just borrowed a laptop from somebody and watched it in the church. It was awesome and I wrote down a ton of stuff. Also we are super excited for the temple but that wont be completed until a few years...does that make sense. I cant speak english grammar anymore...I hate it....But I got so much from general conference this year and it was great. I really can't wait until the next one. Also I bought a voice recorder a few minutes ago... and I am going to send a lot of voice recordings. I am feeling a little better what about you guys? Love you guys mom,
The baptisms from last week were excellent.

 The Gomez Family

No comments:

Post a Comment