Monday, April 18, 2016

April 18, 2016 Week 26 Solanda

HEY MOM,
You'll never believed what happened to us today!!  We got up and ate breakfast, and went to our appointments as usual.  Then we went with some youth from the church.  We were walking down the street at night time.  Then the whole ground started to shake! It was kind of bad I almost fell over, anyway all the houses were moving and all the people were screaming and running into the street.  Then all the electricity went out, and we heard a huge explosion, but we didn't see where it was coming from.   Well we almost died......no we are ok just a lil earthquake....terremoto is what it's called. But we didn't even get hurt at all, but a bunch of people died on the coast so they are in bad shape over there. I think all of Ecuador felt it.

We had a good week, before that happened. We went on divisions as a trio, with the zone leader.  They just make sure the missionaries are doing what they are supposed too.   
We also tried to make cheese, it was a disgusting fail.  Looked like cheese paste, real gross. I forgot how to do it.  I need help! The shower is terrible here, it doesn't work right.  We don't know how to fix it. If you shower for more than 30 seconds it shuts the power out to the whole apartment.  

I'm super tired.  Bananas are super cheap here like 5 cents a piece, so I just made a banana smoothie with milk and vanilla out of 5 bananas and then I just ate 5 more.... I might die. 

I couldn't open any of my emails from my other missionary friends, so I didn't get to write any of them back, I am pressed for time on the computer.  The internet may not be working too good this week. 

Sounds like everyone is having tons of fun at home without me.  
Well we need to find a bunch of new people to teach, that is our goal this week, and baptize our investigators we have now.  Strengthen the members.  We spent a lot of time walking around this week and knocking on doors, and waiting for people.  It's been raining a lot this week.    
Earthquakes aren't as exciting as you think... well they kind of are but.... I think I slept through all of the after shocks, and we have our bags ready.  I'm super tired. We are safe and sound.
My new scripture cases

 Love you guys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment