Thursday, November 12, 2015

Nov 11, 2015 Week 3 MTC

November 11, 2015
trying to grow an acorn
I got all of the packages you and Granny sent me, everyone in my zone loves grandmas cookies. They are gone already. I ate a bunch and they were awesome.I have been keeping up with munchies life story and I hope he is going to get to feel better. 
We just got more new districts in my zone but we had two districts leave a few days ago so it is practically empty on my floor. I always forget what i do throughout the week and I can't remember all that happens. It is just a lot of classes, like 14 hours of class a day.
 Monday: Taught four lessons except our teacher Hermana McBride hit her head on something and went to the hospital so she didn't teach us that day. We see her tonight and she will teach us. We taught our investigator.  
And then we have something called member TRC where we just give a quick lesson in spanish to members of the church. They help us with spanish and we try and understand them when they talk. So that was monday. 


Tuesday. We did not have any lessons but we did learn some stuff in the morning and then after lunch we did personal study for like 4 hours. After dinner we just go to devotionals for a few hours then we go to sleep. 
Wednesday. we went to the temple this morning and then we ate temple breakfast.



No comments:

Post a Comment