Tuesday, November 24, 2015

November 18, 2015 Week 4 MTC

Hola Mama, Hola familia,
 It has been a short week and we get our travel plans on friday, I don't really know what else to say. I got really sick and wanted to throw up for two days but other than that I have been doing great.  I try to remember what I am doing but there is so much going on that I have no idea. There is too much information. I try to write you and dad letters as much as possible.  I am learning so much in these few weeks. I didn't think I would learn this much. Do you guys have any questions then you should ask me? I am reflecting on Jesucristo a lot here and I love teaching lessons. I am used to never sleeping now. 

We went to the temple this morning, and it was fun. We did Initiatories, and we did 5 names this morning. Last week I did 10 on accident so it took twice as long and my whole district was waiting for an hour. I thought it was funny but then again I wasn't the one waiting. We just have our zone in sacrament so theres only like 20 people there. 

I had about 15 emails to respond to. I really don't know how I have so many but it is getting ridiculous. I actually like it. I don't really know what to say. Do you want to know what I do everyday? Because it is the same all day everyday. I will try and send the flash drive but I keep forgetting to put the pictures on it. and I don't really know how to do it anyways. These computers are locked up tighter than Alcatraz. Or another place that locks up tight. Like a safe. I just got grandmas package. I went and picked it up at the MTC mail room. I got cookies and doughnuts. There is way too much food here to eat and it is killing me. Love you and I miss Wyo ming but it is fun here at the MTC sometimes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment