Thursday, March 30, 2017

March 6, 2017 Week 71 Santo Domingo

 It's a sad day today, I lost my flash drive.... I left it in the cyber, they say that haven't seen one..  Whatever I guess.  I lost a bunch of pictures and my music and stuff.  We had to stay in the house two days this week, because of carnival, but nothing is really happening.  In Riobamba it was like war outside, water balloons everywhere, crazy stuff.. Anyway not so much here.  We did a service here on a farm again, just moving some wood piles and stuff.  I started a fire, a sanctioned fire mind you.  They killed a pig and cooked it up.  It didn't really taste like pig, it tasted more like chicken.  Milked a few cows, we didn't, but they did. Also a little birthday celebration.
We helped another guy chop some coconuts this week too.  Not the kinds you think, these are green.  I don't really love coconut water, but I did drink a lot of it that day.




It is raining super hard again this week.  The slug farm is doing well, they don't do much.  Sadly we have not met any new investigators lately, we have met some new people.   Here's a pic of my new comp too.
We are doing pretty good.  We did teach a few lessons to some of the people Elder Brown and I had found.  He breeds chickens. 
I did miss church on Sunday, because I had to stay with a sick Elder Reece, he was pretty bad off that day.  It was a little boring, he was sleeping most of the day.  I have decided I like doing things, not just sitting around.  I like being busy.  Well I'll talk to you guys later
Love, Elder Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment