Monday, June 6, 2016

June 7, 2016 Week 33 Solanda


It was a good week, we met a lot of new people. Tuesday we had a lot of appointments.  We had divisions on Wednesday.  Sometimes people aren't in a hurry to do anything.  We meet with people all the time, and they sometimes just aren't in a hurry to change much.  We also made some personal emergency kits in our zone meetings this week on Tuesday.  I bought a lot of stuff for mine.  I will be all set in an emergency, or at least enough for a day. We didn't have lessons on Thursday, it was horrible.  I don't like it when that happens.  
We had a ton of stuff planned, and then boom everything fell apart and we had no lessons.  Feeling down, and I feel like camping, I miss my teepee tent, and the smell of the woods, drinking river water, and when I used to take a nice refreshing shower in the river.
Saturday we went to a baptism, it wasn't ours but it was good.
How's everyone??  I'm pretty tired.

Thanks for the package!! I'm not sure I understand why you send some stuff, but thanks.

....So then Kordel sends a bunch of Spanish voice recordings...... no idea what he is saying
until next week!!


No comments:

Post a Comment